We were really lucky this year with the weather and everyone had a great time. Afterwards they all received a certificate and an ice lolly. Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who came to support the children.
Parkland Nursery weekly log w/c 05.06.17
In nursery this week, we have.....
- Been re-visiting numbers to 20 and identified numerals 0 - 5
(Some children need to practice this further.)
- Have drawn and written postcards from holidays.
- Have discussed holidays and looked at what a holiday is and where they have been on holiday.
- Explored food from around the world and decided which different foods we would like to try for snack over the half terms.
- On Thursday we made scones with Mrs Belcher so we could have a Devon cream tea on Friday for snack.
- This week's home learning is to discuss holidays with your child and record somehow in their home learning book.
This half term in Nursery we will be looking at the topic 'Holidays. We will find out where they would like to go and who they would like to go with. We will be tasting foods from around the world as well as looking at different currency. The children will explore different forms of travel and what they might need to take with them on holiday.