Welcome to Cooperative academy parkland
NATIONAL ONLINE SAFETY
Please click on the link below: Here you will find the most up to date guides for social media apps and other platforms. It gives you information about each app and useful tips on how to keep your child safe.
Please check our facebook page or look at our Esafety page regarding concerns about some apps children are accessing and who may be trying to contact them. If you have any concerns, please contact school, the police, press the CEOP button which should be on all apps or go to the CEOP from the link on our website.
Since we have converted to an academy with the Cooperative Academy Trust, we have not had an Ofsted inspection or visit. The school improvement team at CAT are working with us to challenge and support but we wanted to share our main priorities for the year:
- improve reading across Y3 to Y6 and ensure all children are fluent, enjoy reading and can respond to questions at their age level
- develop maths reasoning and children's ability to talk and give written answers about their maths
- develop the skills children in non-core subjects (Music, Design Technology, Art, Geography etc) learn and ensure they are making progression in every year group
- increase the number of children who know all their multiplication facts (to 12 x 12) and the corresponding division facts
- improve attendance for those who are currently missing more than 5% of school days
- improve parental engagement and make sure as many parents and carers as possible are able to attend events and feel they have a voice in school
- develop outdoor learning and personal, emotional and problem solving skills that link to this
- ensure all children access all areas of provision in Early Years and that boys and girls have lots of opportunities to read and write
Latest Parkland Events
- Book Fair20Mar2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- World down syndrome day21Mar2019
12:00 am - 1:00 am
Wear striped or brightly patterned socks or tights
- Book Fair21Mar2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- BCFC Assembly22Mar2019
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Y5 + Y6 Drug talk25Mar2019
1:15 pm - 2:45 pm
Co-op Academy Parkland News
- We raised a massive £247. Thank you to all who contributed.
- You may already be aware of some of the disturbing content that is allegedly being shared online and within YouTube/YouTube Kids etc. These have been described as 'challenges'.
- We have an exciting new reading quiz system that we are introducing to KS2 and we would love some volunteers to come and help sort through our books.
- Music and Art Services are running several instrumental groups outside school. If you would like them to have the opportunity to experience playing with others in a large group from schools across Bradford. www.bradfordmusiconline.co.uk
- Just a reminder that the opening times of the main office is Mon - Thurs 8.30 - 4 Friday 8.30 - 3.30
Old Park Road